Point Listing Checklist
requirements for renting your points
As we want to make things easy on YOU as well as renters, please make sure these minimum requirements are met before listing with us.
- Know your login to your disney vacation club account located here. Call dvc support for help on this if you do not have one.
- Make sure every one in your family is ok with renting out these points.
- You must be the legal account holder for your DVC points contract.
- Know the last month you can use the DVC points you are listing.
- Your DVC dues must be paid and up-to-date.
for help on any of the above.
please ask anything
We look forward to helping you and your renters, and making
your listing a safe and easy one.
If you see a live chat icon on this page, give it a click, othwerwise click here
for our owner contact page.
Speeding Up Results
tricks to get you faster rental sales
There are many ways to increase the speed of your point sale. All points are not the same and some are in higher demand.
- Consider listing your points for slightly less to stand out.
- List points in a price range rather than a flat price.
- List a few extra points. If you want to sell 80 points, someone may want a reservatoin for 74 points or 84 points. List a few extra points
so you you can to get a sale to go through.
- The more points you list the more attractive they are in all cases.
- Consider having an ongoing arrangement with us to sell a specific number of points per year to help cover your dues.